From Kahului Airport:
1. Head northeast on Lanui Cir
2. Continue onto HI-380/Keolani Pl. Continue to follow HI-380
3. Turn left onto HI-30 S/Honoapiilani Hwy
4. Turn left onto Hoohui Rd
5. Turn left onto Lower Honoapiilani Rd. Kahana Manor will be on the left.
1. Head northwest on Wailea Alanui Dr toward Hale Alii Pl
2. Take the 2nd right onto Okolani Dr
3. Turn left onto State Highway 31
4. Turn left to stay on State Highway 31
5. Continue onto N Kihei Rd
6. Slight left onto HI-30 W/Honoapiilani Hwy
7. Turn left onto Hoohui Rd
8. Turn left onto Lower Honoapiilani Rd. Kahana Manor will be on the left.
Miso Phat Sushi has the freshest sushi on Maui, using high quality hand picked fish. Serving a variety of Nigiri, Sashimi and Sushi Rolls.
We offer a variety of Nigiri and Sashimi style sushi as well as everyone's favorite sushi rolls and temaki hand rolls. Try our specialty rolls, guaranteed 'ono kine grinds'! Our affordable combo platters are perfect for get togethers with friends and family. Visit us and dine in, order take-out or have your sushi delivered.
Miso Phat Sushi Chef Bob Wasabi
World renown sushi chef "Bob Wasabi" has been in the sushi business for 40 years. His expertise and dedication to his craft have made him the best sushi chef in Hawaii. Consistency and freshness make his sushi undeniable. Taste his sushi one time and you will be a fan for life.
Miso Phat Sushi Owner Shawn Steadman
Shawn Steadman has been in the restaurant business for over twenty years. Shawn's dedication to excellent service and experience with delivery make these two a dynamic duo. Come down and meet the crew, enjoy some awesome sushi and have a dining experience of a lifetime, or call for a delivery and enjoy your sushi at the beach for sunset.